Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is 2010 FTM confusing to you?!

Uploaded the 2010 version of Family Tree Maker this week...

I am having a difficult time with:
merging w/out duplication
retrieving hints that show up on Ancestry but not FTM
inability to rename media per person on their work area
the list goes on...

Is anyone else frustrated?

I spent 40 minutes on the tech support line yesterday, only to discover the synchronization between Ancestry & FTM "just isn't available". Both are from the same company (so to speak) shouldn't they jive? Granted "one is a program and one is a site". I am not SO techno challenged that I didn't realize that.

I find, what should be a more progressive avenue each year, has become more limited.

Has anyone else gotten results that simplify the usage?

No comments:

Post a Comment